Since my mother is in Hawaii this mothers day and I am heading out to Tonga, I just wanted to write my mother a little somethin, somethin. (;
"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. I love my mothers as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights."
Sola LaVona Olive Fau'olo is her name and being a great mother is her game. Everyone that knows my mom will tell you shes very straight forward (which i have learned to appreciate. even if sometimes it hurt lol) shes very spiritual, loved to dance, loves her children but her grandchildren more, she loves to serve and most of all she loves the Lord. Those are her best attributes and why it makes her, her. Besides her being the best cook (no really she is, she will battle your mom any day. hahaha) best dance teacher, and best care giver, she remains so humble. If there is anything that I love most about my mom is that no matter what someone paid her, or what people say about her she will always do what she thinks the Lord would do. She is such a God fearing person and i love it. She has taught me to be strong for me, to never let anything stop me from what i want to do in life and most importantly that if i pray and fast always my life will be easier, not perfect, but easier.
Mom,
Happy Mothers Day! I know I havent been the easiest child to raise but i wanted to thank you for always being patient with teaching me, guiding me, feeding me, driving me places, traveling with me, and espcially loving me for who i am. The truth is that there will never be enough words to express my gratitude and love i have for you, but i will try the best I can to express it with the few words I do know. Mom youve made me who I am today. We may not be as close as we'd wish but i know that you will always be my TRUE best friend. I know that even if i dont want to hear it, you will only be honest with me. lol I love you to eternity and back. My life is dedicated to making a name for US mom. (oh and dad lol) but everything youve taught me in life is why i am where i am right now. Thank you for pushing me to be a better person everyday.... I love you more then you will ever know. see you when i get back from tonga. Then we can chat in tongan cause i should be pro by then. hahaha!
Ofa Atu mom. Happy Mothers day....oh and ps...sorry for not doing your laundry. I got a bit busy before i left. ;) Til next time... <3
-Love, Zola Tise Frankie Fau'olo. (your favorite daughter. dont worry im sure lusi and leta know that. hahaha!)
Mom,
Happy Mothers Day! I know I havent been the easiest child to raise but i wanted to thank you for always being patient with teaching me, guiding me, feeding me, driving me places, traveling with me, and espcially loving me for who i am. The truth is that there will never be enough words to express my gratitude and love i have for you, but i will try the best I can to express it with the few words I do know. Mom youve made me who I am today. We may not be as close as we'd wish but i know that you will always be my TRUE best friend. I know that even if i dont want to hear it, you will only be honest with me. lol I love you to eternity and back. My life is dedicated to making a name for US mom. (oh and dad lol) but everything youve taught me in life is why i am where i am right now. Thank you for pushing me to be a better person everyday.... I love you more then you will ever know. see you when i get back from tonga. Then we can chat in tongan cause i should be pro by then. hahaha!
Ofa Atu mom. Happy Mothers day....oh and ps...sorry for not doing your laundry. I got a bit busy before i left. ;) Til next time... <3
-Love, Zola Tise Frankie Fau'olo. (your favorite daughter. dont worry im sure lusi and leta know that. hahaha!)



No comments:
Post a Comment